I have made these vases for a few holidays now, and it’s always so fun to watch them come together! They’re a perfect decoration for an Easter buffet or nice way to end the holiday weekend.
Making these vases is super simple!
- First, prepare your orbeez/water beads overnight. All you do is submerge them in water until they plump up. Drain the water beads right before you’re going to “build” the vases.
- In each vase place a layer of beads. Be sure that it’s enough to hold the characters and charms that you’re adding in. The video below is for reference.
- Drop 4-6 charms in each vase. Then top with another layer of water beads and so on.
- Be sure to only fill the vase up about 5/6 of the way because you need space for the water and candle.
- When they’re filled, pour the water in each vase leaving about 1/2″ at the top.
- Using a stick or straw to move the shapes as desired.
- Add the candle to the top, and light it when ready.
Vase supplies found here